High Brightness LCD Video Wall Screen LTI550HN14 4x3 1.7mm Narrow Gap 700cd
LCD VIDEO WALL Details:
55″ 1.7mm ultra slim bezel provides a complete video wall systems that’s ideal for command & control centers, offices, shopping malls, stadiums, concert halls, and public transportation.
55 Inch, 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
1.7mm Ultra Slim Bezel
LED Backlight Narrow bezel size
Built-In Video Processor for Daisy Chain
Display 2k 4K Content Over 2 x 2 Video Wall
Configurable Up To 10 x 10 Screens
Support HDMI, Display Port, and RS232C Input Interface
Design for 24 / 7 / 365 Operation
Scissor, Swing Door, Floor Stand, Custom Design Mount
LCD VIDEO WALL Features
1. Super long life. With the advancement of science and technology, the service life of LCD products can reach more than 50,000 hours (mainly affected by backlight sources). At present, the mainstream LED backlight technology in the market has basically got rid of the restrictions of the CCFL backlight era, and its service life can be When it reaches more than 100,000 hours, the brightness can reach 1000 lumens, and the light source will not dim after long-term use.
2. Large perspective. For the early LCD products, the viewing angle used to be a big problem restricting the liquid crystal, but with the continuous progress of LCD technology, this problem has been completely solved. Like the splicing screen using DID and IPS technology, its viewing angle The angle can reach an unprecedented 178 degrees.
3. High resolution. According to the current mainstream market technology, the physical resolution of liquid crystal displays can easily reach the retinal level that cannot be distinguished by the naked eye, the brightness and contrast of liquid crystals are very high, the colors are bright and bright, and the image is stable and does not flicker.
4, ultra-thin and lightweight. The liquid crystal has the characteristics of thin thickness and light weight, and can be easily spliced and installed. The 55-inch special LCD screen weighs only 30KG and has a thickness of less than 11 cm, which is unmatched by other display devices.
5. Extremely low power consumption. Liquid crystal display equipment, low power, low heat has always been praised, only 3W in standby.
6. Low failure rate. Liquid crystal is currently the most stable and reliable display device. Due to the small amount of heat generated, the device is stable and will not cause failure due to excessive temperature rise of the components.
LCD panel's Specification:
|SAMSUNG Display Application Details|
|Basic Info||Panel Brand||Panel Model||LTI550HN14|
|Diagonal Size||55"||Model Alias|
|Panel Type||a-Si TFT-LCD , LCM||Storage Temp.||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Pixel Features||Pixel Format||1920(RGB)×1080, FHD||Dot Pitch||0.210×0.630 mm|
|Configuration||RGB Vertical Stripe||Pixel Pitch||0.630×0.630 mm|
|Mechanical Size||Display Area||1209.6(W)×680.4(H) mm||Outline Dim.||1211.54(W)×682.34(H) mm|
|Outline Dim.||1077.6×607.8 mm (H×V)||Outline Depth|
|Outline Features||Form Factor||Flat Rectangle||Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (H:V)||Videowall Seam||1.7 mm (Active to Active)|
|Holes & Brackets||Side mounting holes, Rear mounting holes|
|Other Features||Weight||13.5/14.2Kgs (Typ./Max.)||Surface||Antiglare (Haze 3%), Hard coating (2H)|
|Basic Information||Brightness||700 cd/m² (Typ.)||Contrast Ratio||4000:1 (Typ.) (Transmissive)|
|Viewing Angle||89/89/89/89 (Typ.)(CR≥10)||Optical Mode||S-IPS, Normally Black, Transmissive|
|Viewing Direction||Symmetry||Response Time||8 (Typ.)(G to G) ms|
|Color Performance||Chromaticity||Wx:0.279; Wy:0.292||Color Numbers||16.7M/1.07B (8-bit / 8-bit + Dithering)|
|Color Temperature||9972K||Uniformity||1.54 (Max.)(9 points)|
|1931 Color Gamlt||NTSC Ratio||72%||sRGB||98% coverage|
|Adobe RGB||75% coverage||DCI-P3||75% coverage|
|Rec.2020||54% coverage||Remarks||sRGB (Rec.709, BT.709), Rec.2020 (BT.2020)|
|Power Consumption||82.1W (Typ.)|
|Power supply||AC 110V - 240V, 50/60HZ|
|Storage Temperature||-7 to 65 Celsius degree|
|Normal Working Temperature||-5 to 65 Celsius degree|