46'' wall mounted 3×3 lcd video wall 450cd HD with 5.5mm bezel size
The splicing screen is currently divided into curved LCD splicing screen, LCD splicing screen, plasma splicing screen, DLP, transparent screen, etc. At present, it can be used with splicing processors, centrally controlled HDMI matrix, HDMI distributor and other auxiliary materials to achieve the entire system, of which The latest technology is "HDMI Matrix Controlled by Mobile Phone". The following mainly introduces the LCD splicing screen.
The splicing screen is a complete finished product, that is, hanging and using. The installation is as simple as building blocks. The splicing and installation of single or multiple LCD screens are very simple. The edge of the splicing screen is only 9mm wide. The surface of the splicing screen is also equipped with a protective glass layer, a built-in intelligent temperature control alarm circuit and a unique "quick dispersing" cooling system. The splicing screen has everything, not only for digital signal input, but also very unique support for analog signals. In addition, there are many splicing screen signal interfaces. The use of splicing screen technology enables simultaneous access of analog signals and digital signals. Can achieve 3D smart effects. The splicing screen series products adopt unique and cutting-edge digital processing technology, allowing users to truly experience the full HD large screen effect.
1. Super long life. With the advancement of science and technology, the service life of LCD products can reach more than 50,000 hours (mainly affected by backlight sources). At present, the mainstream LED backlight technology in the market has basically shaken off the restrictions of the CCFL backlight era. When it reaches more than 100,000 hours, the brightness can reach 1000 lumens, and the light source will not dim after long-term use.
2. Large perspective. For the early LCD products, the viewing angle used to be a big problem restricting the liquid crystal, but with the continuous progress of LCD technology, this problem has been completely solved. Like the splicing screen using DID and IPS technology, its viewing angle The angle can reach an unprecedented 178 degrees.
3. High resolution. According to the current mainstream market technology, the physical resolution of liquid crystal displays can easily reach the retinal level that cannot be distinguished by the naked eye, the brightness and contrast of liquid crystals are very high, the colors are bright and bright, and the image is stable and does not flicker.
4, ultra-thin and lightweight. The liquid crystal has the characteristics of thin thickness and light weight, and can be easily spliced and installed. The 55-inch special LCD screen weighs only 30KG and has a thickness of less than 11 cm, which is unmatched by other display devices.
5. Extremely low power consumption. Liquid crystal display equipment, low power, low heat has always been praised, only 3W in standby.
6. Low failure rate. Liquid crystal is currently the most stable and reliable display device. Due to the small amount of heat generated, the device is stable and will not cause failure due to excessive temperature rise of the components.
|LG Display Application Details|
|Basic Info||Panel Brand||Panel Model||LTI460HN09|
|Diagonal Size||46"||Model Alias||LTI460HN09|
|Panel Type||a-Si TFT-LCD , LCM||Storage Temp.||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Pixel Features||Pixel Format||1920(RGB)×1080, FHD||Dot Pitch||0.17675×0.53025 mm|
|Configuration||RGB Vertical Stripe||Pixel Pitch||0.53025×0.53025 mm|
|Mechanical Size||Active Viewing||1018.08(W)×572.67(H) mm||Outline Dim.||1023.98(W)×578.57(H) mm|
|Bezel Opening||1018.28(W)×572.87(H) mm||Outline Depth||56.2/79.5 (Typ./Max.) mm|
|Outline Features||Form Factor||Flat Rectangle||Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (H:V)||Videowall Seam||5.5 mm (Active to Active)|
|Holes & Brackets||Side mounting holes, Rear mounting holes|
|Other Features||Weight||13.5/14.2Kgs (Typ./Max.)||Surface||Antiglare (Haze 3%), Hard coating (2H)|
|Basic Information||Brightness||500 cd/m² (Typ.)||Contrast Ratio||3500:1 (Typ.) (Transmissive)|
|Viewing Angle||89/89/89/89 (Typ.)(CR≥10)||Optical Mode||S-IPS, Normally Black, Transmissive|
|Viewing Direction||Symmetry||Response Time||8 (Typ.)(G to G) ms|
|Color Performance||Chromaticity||Wx:0.280; Wy:0.290||Color Numbers||16.7M/1.07B (8-bit / 8-bit + Dithering)|
|Color Temperature||9972K||Uniformity||1.33 (Max.)(9 points)|
|1931 Color Gamlt||NTSC Ratio||71%||sRGB||100% coverage|
|Adobe RGB||74% coverage||DCI-P3||74% coverage|
|Rec.2020||53% coverage||Remarks||sRGB (Rec.709, BT.709), Rec.2020 (BT.2020)|
|Power Consumption||82.1W (Typ.)|
|Power supply||AC 110V - 240V, 50/60HZ|
|Storage Temperature||-7 to 65 Celsius degree|
|Normal Working Temperature||-5 to 65 Celsius degree|